Friday 12 March 2010

Process Art

Process art focuses more on the journey of creative ideas of how you got to the final product. Process art basically means researching ideas and thought processing finding by gathering, sorting, collating, experimenting in pattern cutting for dress making.
In this blog will use process art concept to post my research relating to innovation and the relationship with science and technology so that it can influence in making a contemporary garment.
My research will explore the ideas of communication through interaction, touch, sound, movement and dialogue. I will start by researching artist/designers, going to a exhibition, sourcing imagery and information in books and the internet. I try new way of researching by video steaming anything I find interesting to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment